Capital One Case Studies
Softsages Client (Capital One) was faced with the urgent task of filling a number of front line sales positions for the opening of its new branch location in Plano, Texas. In coping with recruitment demand as a result of this proposed business expansion, Softsages client faced the following challenges.
- Large number of staff required from a very limited pool of talent.
- Lack of internal capacity to recruit directly in Plano, TX, at the quality level expected by line management.
- Although the brand is known, not many locals are aware of what the company does, its pay structure and its culture.
- Any proposed solution would need to be scalable, cost effective, and integrate seamlessly into existing operational framework.
Upon winning this contract, Softsages assembled his team with extensive banking experience to cater to the Softsages needs. By functioning as an extension of the current internal HR team, the project received immediate buy-in from line management.
By engaging Softsages, the client realized immediate benefits in the recruitment program:
- Immediate access to candidates from other industries with applicable transferable skills.
- Shortening of the recruitment cycle as strong buy in from line management enabled more of the initial process to be conducted by our on-site team.
- Achievement of over 80% of their recruitment targets.